Masterclass: Driving Online Sales Through a New Channel
Soho Hotel, London
22nd June, 2017
If your online growth is plateauing but you’re serious about finding new customers and driving more sales, developing a catalogue is a must.
This event is designed for e-commerce businesses looking to drive the next stage of their growth.
Increasingly becoming a critical new channel for online retailers, a catalogue helps you to cut through the digital noise. It’s personal, targeted, develops an emotional attachment to your brand and is central to any multi-channel strategy.
With contributions from specialist print consultant Webmart, this practical Masterclass walks you through the key elements of building an effective catalogue channel to support your online activity.
Free to attend, by coming along you will:
- find out how to develop a catalogue to drive online sales
- understand the right metrics for measuring your success
- know how design impacts your costs
- discover how a catalogue establishes a connection, improves engagement and builds your brand
- hear how pure-play companies are integrating a catalogue to drive business growth
- understand how return on investment stacks up against digital channels
- appreciate the importance of measuring Lifetime Value
Who should attend?
This Masterclass is designed for those:
- e-commerce businesses looking for a new channel to market to drive growth
- new to a business where cataloging is a key part of its strategy
- starting out with direct marketing